Woolover Finn Lamb/Goat Covers are a smaller version of the lamb covers and are designed to stretch and grow with newborn finn lambs or kids promoting survival and growth.
Woolover lamb/goat covers offer farmers the following benefits:
- Easy to fit.
- Minimal disruption between bonding.
- Can be left on until tailing with no ill effect.
- Life of the cover is approximately three weeks.
- Provides warmth to newborn lambs and goat kids with a biodegradable, wool cover.
- Increases survival rates when used 0-12 hours after birth.
Translate your animal's food intake into more growth rather than body heat maintenance.